Advanced Microeoconomics III
Final Exam: June 13. Closed book.
4. Moral Hazard.
5. Envelope Theorem. (Updated)
6. Revenue Maximizing Auctions. (Updated May 24)
7. Efficient Mechanisms (I fixed some typos and updated proof that we covered in class on June 6)
- The assignments are individual. However, you can discuss and collaborate in groups of at most three students.
- Each student must submit an answer key, indicating the collaboration group members.
- Please answer all questions in a clear and concise way.
- Typed and handwritten submissions are accepted.
- If it applies, pay attention to your handwriting.
- The preferred format is pdf via email. Physical submissions also accepted.
- Questions and comments via email are welcomed (clarifying questions, typos, etc.).